So I've had this story idea in my head for awhile now- since I started writing my first story- and I'm giving into the urge to start writing this one too. It's a little mad because I will be going back to school in two weeks and will lose a lot of my writing time but I enjoy this too much to quit and slow down.
So anyway, this story will be about Emma (a character from my other story) and Sidney. I already love these characters so hopefully that translates well into a story :D
If you read my other story, there will be events in the stories that coincide with each other but don't worry if you have never read that story, it's not necessary to this new one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yeah! I knew Emma and Sid had a story!!!! I'm so glad you decided to tell it!
ReplyDeleteGreat start. I feel for her already.
Can't wait for Sid.
AHHHHH! Sidney and Emma! I was waiting for this one :D
ReplyDelete