Lovely readers,
I've literally been staring at a blank screen for over an hour and half now and can't muster up any inspiration for either of my stories right now. So after watching two hilarious Blackhawks videos over at the Hockey Junkies, I decided to call it a night and write this apology to you guys.
I don't know why but I've had zero inspiration all week to write and it's starting to get annoying. Normally I have all kinds of ideas bouncing around in my head but right now... nada. The weird part is that I really want to write right now- I just can't.
So sorry I am not as awesome as you other writers who whip out a chapter practically every day (ahem Jay ahem) I will dry to get out of this dry spell soon!
Hope you all had a good Thanksgiving!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Don't worry, Tillie! Inspiration often comes at the strangest of times. It also helps that not all of us have to worry about school and working and therefore have the time to find inspiration. So, no worries, dear!
ReplyDeleteYou know we'll wait as long as we need to! I'll be here for sure when you post the next excellent installment. Just blame it on too much turkey ;)